Boyd Gaming AUDITOR NIGHT in Biloxi, Mississippi
Responsible for auditing Hotel Clerk’s paperwork, posting room and tax, and closing the hotel day. Works with the Hosts to fill all remaining vacant rooms. Handles guests’ requests and concerns. Works with Marketing on special event reservations.
- Understands hotel availability and is able to work with Hosts to fill available rooms.
- Analyzes and reviews Hotel Clerk’s transactions to verify proper procedures.
- Posts room tax for all rooms and closes the hotel day in the property management system.
- Communicates with the Executive Hosts regarding hotel stays.
- Assists Marketing Dept. and Player Development in making reservations for special events, gaming tournaments and parties.
- Assists the Food & Beverage Dept. with reservations for food outlets.
- Able to access LMS, RMS, and CMS systems and make informed decisions regarding comped, discounted, and full rate rooms for hotel guests.
- Possess knowledge of rates, room types, room availability, hotel policies and procedures.
- Answers questions guests may have regarding hotel, casino, and community.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Possess ability to add, subtract, and audit accounts.
- Handle money accurately and follow established procedures.
- Able to operate the LMS, CMS, and RMS computer systems and read computer screens.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Possess knowledge of credit card transactions using electronic draft system.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
Department: IP - Front Desk
Category: Hotel / Guest Services
Position Code: IPPAUNI00
Status: Full Time