Boyd Gaming FOOD SERVER ROOM SERVICE in Biloxi, Mississippi
Receive food and beverage orders. Set up cart with guests' ordered items including but not limited to flatware, linens, condiments and garnish. Deliver orders to guest rooms and set up the dining area on arrival. Collect payment for order. Bus tables and trays from guest rooms and/or hallways.
- Receive food and beverage orders from room service cashiers.
- Set up appropriate delivery vehicle in accordance with department standards.
- Prepare trays or food carts, condiments, and beverages ordered; properly garnish and prepare items for transport.
- Announce arrival and prepare dining area in guest room.
- Collect correct payment for items delivered.
- Adjust orders, obtain additional items or condiments, and fill special requests in a timely manner.
- Six (6) months of food and beverage service experience preferred.
- Must be able to stand and walk for majority of shift.
- Must be able to lift and carry trays weighing approximately 40 pounds and push and/or pull carts weighing approximately 80 pounds.
- Must be able to read and understand prospectus sheets for prearranged functions.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
Department: IP - Room Service
Category: Hotel / Guest Services
Position Code: IPPSVIR00
Status: Part Time