InGenesis LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) in Biloxi, Mississippi
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN)
An established and successful Texas based Workforce Solutions Company is accepting applications for a full time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) to provide services to our military and their families in Mississippi. The position offers a great work/life balance working a structured M-F 40/hour work week along with the opportunity to gain valuable work experience.
Job Functions (include but are not limited to)
● Serves as a Practical Nurse performing patient care and nursing administrative duties for out-patients in accordance with established policies, procedures, protocols, and guidelines
● Monitors and records age appropriate physiological measurements
● Orients new patients to the clinic/hospital environment
● Assists with patient check-ins, admissions, discharges, and transfers as directed
● Provides individualized patient teaching on appropriate topics to include preventative healthcare and health maintenance
● Prepares and positions patients for diagnostic testing, examinations, treatments, and clinical procedures
● Performs appropriate portions of medical examinations, treatment, diagnostic, and clinical procedures
● Records treatment, procedure rendered, and observed effects
● Identifies and records patient problems and appropriately notifies provider/nursing team of observations
● ALL Additional job functions as outlined in the position description provided to interested applicants for their review
● Must have successfully completed all education and training requirements leading to and graduated from an accredited national, state or military equivalent school for Practical Nursing.
● Must have and maintain throughout course of contract, a current, active, valid, unrestricted license (with no limitations, stipulations or pending adverse actions) to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) from a US jurisdiction.
● Shall have provided LPN services in the specialty clinical service area for at least 12 months within the past 36 months
● Basic Life Support-American Heart Association-Healthcare Provider
● ALL additional job requirements as outlined in the position description provided to interested applicants for their review