Boyd Gaming SHIFT SUPERVISOR FOOD in Biloxi, Mississippi
Responsible for the service operation of the restaurant during assigned shift.
- Maintain daily employee work station and break schedules.
- Ensure prompt and courteous service to customers.
- Monitor employee compliance with established service standards.
- Greet and communicate with guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Oversee the service operation of restaurant during assigned shift.
- Ensure all employees are on time, in proper uniform and following correct service procedures by correcting deficiencies or discrepancies as they occur.
- Resolve guest complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Requisition and maintain control of all inventories.
- Monitor employee job performance to ensure the adherence to all policies and procedures; make recommendations and/or assist in the preparation of performance evaluations and counseling actions.
- Perform related administrative and reporting duties.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Associate's degree in a related field, or one (1) year of related experience preferred.
- Must be able to stand and walk for majority of shift.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
Department: IP - Stewards
Category: Food and Beverage
Position Code: IPPSSFD01
Status: Full Time