ICI Services PRECOM Unit Director in Pascagoula, Mississippi
ICI Services is looking for an experienced PRECOM Unit Directorto join our team in Pascagoula, MS. in support of Pre-Commissioning Unit (PCU)crews for ships built at Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII).ICI Services is a fast growing employee-owned, mid-size defense contractor with a fast-paced, rewarding and exciting work environment.
- Applicant must hold an active Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET personnel security clearance
- Provide overall managerial control and direction of contractor personnel supporting the PCU.
- Provide technical services as directed by the NAVSEA Contracting Officer to the Prospective Commanding and Executive Officer.
- Provide support and technical advice to ship’s Department Heads in Administrative, Personnel, Engineering, Logistical and Commissioning evolutions
- Coordinate efforts between the ship’s force, shipbuilder and Supervisor of Shipbuilding (SUPSHIP).
- Successful experience as a senior leader on US Navy ships, having supported command level personnel management, training, maintenance and engineering projects.
- Experience in New Construction shipbuilding a plus
- BS/BA Degree with 5-10 years’ experience, significant experience may be substituted for degree requirement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Location: Pascagoula, MS
Employment Type: Full time
Req #: 3590
Req ID: 2779