ICI Services Senior LHA(R) Interior Communications (IC) / Electrical Test Area Coordinator in Pascagoula, Mississippi
ICI Services is looking for a motivated individual who wants to join our team in support of Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) in Pascagoula, MS . We are a mid-sized defense contractor providing Engineering, Logistics, Program Services, and Technical Services to government clients in 20 states and the District of Columbia. We need a *Senior LHA(R) Interior Communications (IC) / Electrical Test Area Coordinator * ready to join a fast-paced and exciting work environment.
- Applicant must hold an active Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET personnel security clearance
- Individual provides LHA(R) IC and electrical shipboard testing and test witness support.
- Reviews test plans, participates in failure review boards, and reports to the Program Office as required.
- Review shipbuilder and vendor submitted Hull, Mechanical & Electrical (HM&E;) documents (CDRLs, drawings, diagrams, calculation, etc.) and prepare draft responses
- Review/Develop engineering change papers (ECP) as required
- Track and review all technical and products and deliverables, ensuring they are compliant with all technical and contractual requirements
- Assist in developing corresponding white papers, presentations, feasibility studies, risk analyses, project schedules, and cost estimates
- Apply technical subject matter expertise and engineering principles to new systems and applications
- Review failure analysis, review and support the development of drawing packages, perform environmental requirements assessment, and recommend enhancements and technical changes to existing policies and procedures
- Verify functional performance, and evaluate and document systems environmental requirements
- Assist with engineering analyses, technical reports, specification development, and technical documentation reviews
- Provide expertise on naval architecture, ship systems, electronics, and systems engineering tasks
- 5-10 or more years of professional experience in major naval engineering projects
- Experience conducting studies and analyses using naval engineering principles for the purpose of physical and functional integration of ship and systems
- Detailed knowledge of identifying engineering problems, analyzing various solutions and making recommendations to PMS377/ SEA05/ SSGC that meet technical and contractual requirements for Communication and other Electrical and Electronic Systems onboard LHA(R) Class ships
- Ability to clearly communicate technical and programmatic information, both orally and in written form, with customers and teammates.
- Ability to define, articulate and communicate equipment status and troubleshooting efforts and recommend courses of action for approval
- Ability to coordinate, schedule and implement equipment upgrades
- Project management experience is desired
- Bachelor Degree in an engineering discipline
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Location: Pascagoula, MS
Employment Type: Full time
Req #: 3612
Req ID: 2822